[Histonet] Von Kossa staining

Mayer,Toysha N TNMayer at mdanderson.org
Thu Jul 27 12:46:29 CDT 2023

Charles,

I am going to date myself and tell you that we placed the glass coplin jar on the back of the embedder (or in the water bath) added a bankers light and wrapped it with foil for 1 hr.

Sincerely,

Toysha N. Mayer, DHSc, MBA, HT (ASCP)
Asst Professor/ Assoc Program Director
HTL Program
UTMDACC
tnmayer at mdanderson.edu
off cell: 832-710-1837
off: 713-563-3481

Today's Topics:

   1. Von Kossa staining (Charles Riley)
   2. Re: Von Kossa staining (Debra Siena)
   3. Re: Von Kossa staining (John Kiernan)
   4. Re: Von Kossa staining (Bernice Frederick)
   5. Re: Von Kossa staining (Mac Donald, Jennifer)

Message: 1