[Histonet] Von Kossa staining

Debra Siena DSiena at statlab.com
Wed Jul 26 20:49:15 CDT 2023

Hi Charles,

I can't answer your question about UV light as I've never tried it except with incandescent lights.  However, I do know that you could use natural sunlight as well to develop the silver color change.

I hope that helps,
Thanks

Debbie Siena, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Director of Scientific Affairs

Mobile:817-994-9407
Dallas, TX | Baltimore, MD | Mt. Vernon, WA