[Histonet] Back by Popular Demand... Free Resume Tune-ups for my Histopeeps!

relia1 at earthlink.net relia1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 13 09:17:01 CDT 2023

Hi Histopeeps!

I hope this is a great week for you!

Once again like every Summer, I have been getting emails and calls from your
fellow histopeeps asking if I am available to help them with their resumes.

The Answer is YES!

*        Going for a promotion?

*        Prepping for a performance review?

*        Preparing for a presentation?

*        Transitioning from Travel to Permanent work?

*        Job Hunting?

Whatever your reason, it is always a good idea to keep your resume updated.
And... I will help you.

Let me help you get your resume tuned up!!

It's free of charge as a service to my Histopeeps!!

Here's what you need to do:

Job Hunting?

Here are some of my Hottest opportunities.

All of these are permanent positions.  Most are RELIA Exclusives

All of my clients offer excellent compensation, benefits and most offer
relocation/sign on bonuses!!

RELIA Spotlight Opportunity!

Greenville, SC Brand NEW LAB!!  I am working with a BRAND NEW LAB in
beautiful Greenville, SC.  They are in need of an experienced certified
histotech.  This is a Dermpath lab with state of the art equipment and a
fantastic group to work with.This is a full time DAY Shift permanent
position.

RELIA HOT HISTOLOGY Opportunities

Locations:

* Wisconsin

* Arizona

* Illinois

* South Carolina

* Tennessee

* California

* Florida

* Alabama

* Georgia

* Ohio

Areas of Expertise:

* Leadership

* Quality Assurance

* Tech Support

* Mohs

* HT/HTL

And new opportunities are coming in all of the time!! So, if you are looking
and none of these appeal to you, shoot me an email and let me know what to
keep an eye for; FOR YOU!

I look forward to assisting you!!

 I would like to invite you to join my Facebook group:

www.facebook.com/groups/histotechnologists

Thanks-Pam

Right Time, Right Place, Right Move with RELIA!

Providing excellent service exclusively to the Histology Community!

Thank You!
 Pam M. Barker
RELIA Solutions
E-mail: relia1 at earthlink.net <mailto:relia1 at earthlink.net>