[Histonet] BLOCKS AND SLIDES

Mayer,Toysha N TNMayer at mdanderson.org
Tue Jan 24 08:38:44 CST 2023

Another thing that can be done is to donate them to your closest histology program.  If they have a student lab, blocks are always needed.
If you facility is a teaching hospital, you may already be covered under the initial waiver for uses for teaching, or whatever it's called.  Some programs will pay for shipping, and will re-embed the blocks as well for privacy.

Sincerely,

Toysha N. Mayer, DHSc, MBA, HT (ASCP)
Assistant Professor/Associate Program Director
HTL Program School of Health Professions
MD Anderson Cancer Center
tnmayer at mdanderson.org
713-563-3481 wk
832-710-1837 cell