[Histonet] Bone saw

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Mon Jan 23 09:31:48 CST 2023

We have used the IMEB band saw for years and love the results.  It has a similar footprint and will cut through anything, including a steel pin.  It also has a diamond blade and optional water cooling.  It does seem a little awkward to clean, and I wish the protective housing was a little better.  If our IMEB failed, I would certainly take a long hard look at the Exakt 302 because it seems to address some of the cons of the IMEB.  I don't know about cost comparison.  Best of luck.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
HNL Laboratories for
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046

Today's Topics:

   1. Looking for Bone/Pathology saw recommendations (M.O.)
Message: 1