[Histonet] Special Stainers

Kara, Phillip pkara at wisehealthsystem.com
Wed Feb 22 13:04:41 CST 2023

So I am working for a brand new lab that has been open since September. We currently perform all our specials by hand (roughly 7 stains; 3 silvers) and our numbers are starting to shoot up big time on them.
Any recommendations on special stainers and kits that go with them? We are a Sakura flag ship lab but we are open to other equipment if the cost is good and the results are great.

Phillip Kara BS, HTL(ASCP) : Lead Histology Tech Wise Pathology LLC
609 Medical Center Dr.
Decatur TX. 76234
Office: 940-626-0120
pkara at wisehealthsystems.com

[https://attachments.office.net/owa/pkara%40wisehealthsystem.com/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkAGY1MTI5ZDNjLWU3NTgtNDA1NS1hM2NhLWQxODc1MDQ0MmU5MQBGAAAAAAAG%2BU6a0gKKTaEnWb7ih%2BoQBwBaK5n5dSnaQLPfKtCbo5IBAAAAAAEJAABaK5n5dSnaQLPfKtCbo5IBAABLgFJuAAABEgAQAPGmugMa86BHnNf4tfiY61Q%3D&thumbnailType=2&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IkQ4OThGN0RDMjk2ODQ1MDk1RUUwREZGQ0MzODBBOTM5NjUwNDNFNjQiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiIySmozM0Nsb1JRbGU0Tl84dzRDcE9XVUVQbVEifQ.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.WhZkvba9Eq838pqyvXzeL70kAivoZmreu0WYNt3iqB8_1-oez56A6zLQULuJr9o9ypmQQssj9deKbLQQ2PP8s_Hw_QJfoikCDf7h_Ho_oRqJ131emfs9uJCIYbfojGn7SFR73iQr8VIuzVh8shs_DmByzi2fjKxwuQIRW6EzJE-eearAUxk2oDqfeWdKyFCj-BkXeZ8FPUglxXKU-bZU0rhAryXjojYfxd7AzEU3jJuuEU5lF1Ltpl5EfLqQLlvkwHgYIChWaWisXX5QFhJ1mM2TLUWJHiJQ-wjE5QCAtz1b99kVtgXRohYA_rIJCSW8sb853mxM74YxwohVQoMfew&X-OWA-CANARY=RiiZcTdBCE2TzgqeELpeDjALI_oGFdsYiCPzjgXJu5RsBG9ZQwnwt2G0DkaG_9YPlYKQYM3yp5g.&owa=outlook.office.com&scriptVer=20230210007.07&animation=true]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This communication may also contain material protected and governed by the Health insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). This e-mail is only for the personal and confidential use of the individuals to which it is addressed and contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you have received this document in error, and that any reading, distributing, copying or disclosure is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by the telephone number above and destroy the message