[Histonet] CAP regulatory question

Cooper, Brian bcooper at chla.usc.edu
Thu Feb 2 13:16:39 CST 2023

Hi Jessica,

That's the way we read it here, but in most cases we have probably more like 3 years-worth.

Thanks,

Brian D. Cooper, HT (ASCP)CMQIHCCM| Histology Supervisor
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
4650 Sunset Blvd MS#43- Los Angeles, CA 90027
Ph: 323.361.3357
bcooper at chla.usc.edu

Thanks,

Brian