[Histonet] Opportunity Alert - PERM IHC Manager & Histology Manager Positions in New York

Shelli DeFazio shelli at alliedsearchpartners.com
Thu Apr 13 12:34:24 CDT 2023

Allied Search Partners is currently conducting a search for:

Opportunity Alert - PERM IHC Manager & Histology Manager Positions in New York

  *   Bachelors degree required

  *   ASCP in Histotechnician (HT) or Histotechnologist (HTL) Required

  *   New York License NOT REQUIRED.

  *   Competitive pay with a bonus

  *   Monday- Friday, Day Shift- IHC Manager/ Flexible work schedule and ability to work a late / weekend shift preferred for the Histology Manager.

  *   Experience in a research setting, supervisory experience and IHC position should have Immunohistochemistry experience along with strong technical knowledge and a deep understanding of the theory of IHC techniques and procedures.

A further detailed conversation about this opportunity would allow us both to determine if it would be a good fit for you. If you or anyone else you can confidentially point in my direction are qualified to learn more about this fast-moving opportunity, please contact me for more information.

Shelli DeFazio
Allied Search Partners
386-703-9547
shelli at alliedsearchpartners.com