[Histonet] Alcian Green Dye for Attwood stain

Debra Siena DSiena at statlab.com
Wed Apr 5 13:47:38 CDT 2023

Hi All,

I could use some assistance.  I'm gotten a request to do an Attwood stain for squames and cartilage and I'm having a difficult time finding the Alcian Green 2GX dye powder or even a kit if one exists.  Another question is the protocol that I've seen from Histonet archives states that you dilute the phloxine in cellosolve.  I would just like to ask if anyone has another version of the protocol with any updates to the protocol?

Thanks in advance.

Debbie Siena