[Histonet] cd138

Paula plucas at biopath.org
Wed Oct 26 13:57:44 CDT 2022

Hello Histonetters,

We have a Bond III and use the Refine Detection Kit for our antibodies.
We've had no issues with this mentioned antibody but recently, we have seen
background staining and have used 2 different lots. Both the plasma cells
AND stromal cells are stained in endometrial biopsies.

The antibody is clone M115 and it is a predilute.  The default protocol is
ER1 for 30 minutes. I have tried to lessen the time in ER1 but it comes out
the same.

Leica support suggests adding a couple of washes after the Polymer step.

Does anyone have any recommendations/thoughts?

Thank you so much in advance.

Paula

Laboratory Manager

Bio-Path Medical Group