[Histonet] PNL2 antibody

Frazer Bell Frazer.Bell at glasgow.ac.uk
Tue Oct 25 03:17:47 CDT 2022

Hi Jennifer,

I can confirm we use PNL2 from Santa Cruz sc-59306, we have it working on canine, feline and equine tissue.

Frazer Bell
Histopathology Technician

Histology Research Service/ Veterinary Diagnostics Services
307 Jarrett Building
School of Biodiversity, One Health & Veterinary Medicine
College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences University of Glasgow Bearsden Road Glasgow
G61 1QH
Tel: +44 (0) 141 330 6933
email: vet-histology at glasgow.ac.uk
Website: http://www.gla.ac.uk/histology