[Histonet] Travel Temp Histotech Job in Columbia South Carolina

Shelli DeFazio shelli at alliedsearchpartners.com
Thu Oct 20 12:18:01 CDT 2022

Histotechnician OR Histotechnologist- TEMPORARY/CONTRACT

Columbia South Carolina
Pay Rate $30 - $35/hr + lodging (if over 50 miles away from the worksite)

Shift(s)/Departments: Monday-Friday with various shifts

Job Description

  *   Processing, embedding, cutting, staining and coverslipping.
  *   Accessioning all specimens along with other team members.
  *   Performing special stains, following protocols.
  *   Putting slides together with requisitions - double checking for accuracy.
  *   Cutting control slides.
  *   Quality control.
  *   Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
  *   Must adhere to all department protocols and procedures.
  *   Must be reliable, dependable and have an excellent attendance history.
  *   Must be a team player.
  *   Other duties as assigned.

Job Requirements

Successful candidates for the Histotechnician/Histotechnologist include:

  *   Bachelor's Degree or Associate Degree in Medical Technology or related healthcare science field
  *   ASCP Certification NOT required.
  *   Pay Rate $30 - $35/hr + lodging (if over 50 miles away from the worksite)

A further detailed conversation about this opportunity would allow us both to determine if it would be a good fit for you. If you or anyone else you can confidentially point in my direction are qualified to learn more about this fast-moving opportunity, please contact me for more information.

Shelli DeFazio

Allied Search Partners

386-703-9547

shelli at alliedsearchpartners.com<mailto:shelli at alliedsearchpartners.com>