[Histonet] Travel/ Temp Histotech Position Located in Bellevue, WA

Shelli DeFazio shelli at alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Nov 30 12:33:33 CST 2022

Opportunity Alert

Travel/ Temp Histotech Position Located in Bellevue, WA

Allied Search Partners is currently conducting a search for:

  *   Travel/Contract Histotech in Bellevue, WA area NEED ASCP

  *   Bachelor's Degree or Associate Degree in histology or related healthcare science field

  *   ASCP Certification Preferred, but not required.

  *   Must have Dermatology Experience

  *   Must be comfortable to work independently

  *   Monday - Friday, 3pm - 11:30pm

  *   Up to $35/hr, plus Housing and relocation to job included in package.

A further detailed conversation about this opportunity would allow us both to determine if it would be a good fit for you. If you or anyone else you can confidentially point in my direction are qualified to learn more about this fast-moving opportunity, please contact me for more information.

Sincerely,

Shelli DeFazio
Allied Search Partners
386-703-9547