[Histonet] Cryostat anti-roll plate

Anne Murvosh amurvosh at advancederm.net
Wed May 25 08:32:12 CDT 2022

We have 3 new leicas and we constantly have to adjust them. They creep forward so much that I just automatically know to roll it slightly back after every 4 specimens or so. The new leica designs are just bad and customer service is even worse. We have to use the plate as we do Mohs specimens and the sections are just better with the glass plate. I want to look for a different machine next time. We did test the Avantik and it cut nice but the glass plate was on the front and got in the way. I wish they would talk to Mohs techs before they design these. Oh well. No tricks just constant adjusting. Thanks Anne