[Histonet] Melanoma Control Blocks?

Cooper, Brian bcooper at chla.usc.edu
Thu Mar 31 11:04:57 CDT 2022

Good morning Histonet!

Just wanted to let you know that we've received a lot of offers for help on melanoma controls since my email yesterday.  Thank you to all who have responded. I think we will likely have melanoma controls for many years to come if these all pan out!  Much appreciated Histonet; when one of us needs help, this is always such a valuable resource.   Happy almost Friday!

Thanks,

Brian