[Histonet] Multiplex IHC

Reuel Cornelia Reuel.Cornelia at tsrh.org
Fri Mar 11 08:36:02 CST 2022

Anyone doing multiplex IHC. I have not heard of it until today. Any reference or recommendations with regards to instrumentation and protocol would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Reuel Cornelia
Cellular Pathology
Laboratory Supervisor
Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
2222 Welborn Street
Dallas, TX 75219
Tel. Number: 214-559-7766
FAX Number: 214-347-4806

Scottish Rite for Children is a world-renowned leader in the treatment of orthopedic conditions such as scoliosis, clubfoot, hand differences, hip disorders, sports injuries and fractures, as well as certain related arthritic and neurological disorders and learning disorders, such as dyslexia. Patients receive treatment regardless of the family's ability to pay. For more information about services available at our Dallas or Frisco campuses, visit scottishriteforchildren.org. This email transmission and/or its attachments may contain confidential health information, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.