[Histonet] Florida travel Jobs and how to get in

Thom tissuearray at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 06:57:22 CST 2022

I am pondering on doing some travel histology. How hard is it to get a license in Florida? I have been in histology for over 25 years, received my HT (ASCP) in 1998. I have a BA but not in a science field. I have worked in EM, FISH, immunos, routine histology, research, TMA construction and I cut fast and clean. Am I qualified to work in the state of Florida or will they expect me to go back to school and other training? They seem to be in some kind of special club or something. I see a lot of histology job openings in Florida, more than anywhere else in the country.

Thanks for your time.

Thom

Thom Jensen
HT(ASCP) / TMA technician