[Histonet] Travel or Temp to Perm Histotech Job in Colorado

Shelli DeFazio shelli at alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Jun 8 09:57:50 CDT 2022

TEMP/CONTRACT Histotech Opportunity within 1 hour of Denver, CO Metro Area!!
Allied Search Partners is currently conducting a search for:

Strong skills with embedding and cutting (manual) a must!! IHC experience using Benchmark / Ventana.

Shift: 5/ 8 hr shifts or 4/ 10 hr shifts.

Shift times: Start time of 5am or 1 to 2:30pm *Flexible

Pay Rate plus Lodging

A further detailed conversation about this opportunity would allow us both to determine if it would be a good fit for you. If you or anyone else you can confidentially point in my direction are qualified to learn more about this fast-moving opportunity, please contact me for more information.

Shelli DeFazio

Allied Search Partners

386-871-4796

shelli at alliedsearchpartners.com