[Histonet] Temp/Travel Histotech Position

Sharon Strickland sharon at alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Jul 27 14:48:50 CDT 2022

Allied Search Partners is currently conducting a search for Histotech Trave/Temps:
1 Hour North of Denver, Colorado: Mid Shift and Overnights (4/10s or 5/8s available)
Boca Raton Florida: Mid Shift
Birmingham Alabama: Mid Shift and Overnights
Syracuse, NY
Hicksville, NY
Not interested in Travel/Temp? See our Permanent Histotech positions below:
Central/North Florida (2 Hours North of Tampa, FL)
Boca Raton, FL
Syracuse, NY
Hicksville, NY
Birmingham, AL (1 Hour North/East of Birmingham)
A further detailed conversation about this opportunity would allow us both to determine if it would be a good fit for you. If you or anyone else you can confidentially point in my direction are qualified to learn more about this fast-moving opportunity, please contact me for more information.

Sharon Strickland
Project Coordinator/Recruiter
Allied Search Partners
AN MRINETWORK MEMBER