[Histonet] Automated Processor for Electron Microscopy

Fairbourn, Lindsey S. lindsey.s.fairbourn at aruplab.com
Tue Jan 18 19:43:36 CST 2022

Our lab is looking to purchase an automated tissue processor for Electron Microscopy. The three I have found are from Leica, Microscopy Innovations and EMS. Does anyone have experience with these? Recommendations? Pros and cons of each? Feel free to email me directly. We are transitioning ownership of the lab from the University of Utah and would love to discuss best practices.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Lindsey

Lindsey Fairbourn, BS, HTL(ASCP)CM
Group Manager-Anatomic Pathology Group I
ARUP Laboratories
Huntsman Cancer Institute
Department of Pathology
2000 Circle of Hope, RM 3241
Salt Lake City, Utah  84112
P 801.213.4316  C 801.721.0446

-------------------------------------------------------------------- The information transmitted by this e-mail and any included attachments are from ARUP Laboratories and are intended only for the recipient. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws, or protected health information and is intended only for the use of the recipient. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please promptly delete this e-mail and notify the sender of the delivery error or you may call ARUP Laboratories Compliance Hot Line in Salt Lake City, Utah USA at (+1 (800) 522-2787 ext. 2100 (ref: m365)