[Histonet] job opportunity- VCU Richmond, VA

Jennifer Koblinski jennifer.koblinski at vcuhealth.org
Wed Feb 16 17:01:14 CST 2022

Dear all-

I am co-director of Virginia Commonwealth University Tissue Data Acquisition and Analysis Core. Unfortunately, our outstanding research technician that does our grossing, formalin-fixed paraffin processing, paraffin embedding, paraffin sectioning and automated H&E staining is retiring. We are looking to fill this position ASAP. Please see the following job positing if you are interested. We are a great group of people to work with!

https://vcu.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/486?c=vcu

Best wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer Koblinski, PhD
(Pronouns: She/Her/Hers)

Assistant Professor
Director, Cancer Mouse Models Core
CoDirector, Tissue and Data Acquistion and Analysis Core
Virginia Commonwealth University
School of Medicine
Department of Pathology
Massey Cancer Center