[Histonet] Flooring

Curt Tague c.tague at pathologyarts.com
Thu Feb 10 11:42:18 CST 2022

We use some of this clear vinyl, like you'd see in a walk in fridge... get the wide stuff and cut it out to fit under a cutting station. It completely saves the floors and when it's trashed out we can just throw it away, get he floors cleaned and put some more down... works great for me.
https://www.marinevinylfabric.com/products/clear-marine-vinyl?variant=39274692935764&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=Cj0KCQiAjJOQBhCkARIsAEKMtO10i6dntCGz7nN7NIKDOxpa2a9Lp3o7EsglXSl9Mh-3TdVmL1pm0ugaAlvhEALw_wcB

https://www.strip-curtains.com/proCat/bulkVinylRolls.php
we use the 48" roll here

I'm sure you can google other vendors too...

best of luck!
Curt