[Histonet] For those of you interested in travel work!

HistoTrek histotrek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 19:20:33 CST 2022

Hi histology friends!

With all the staffing shortages, overtime, and pandemic nonsense, it's
very likely that you’ve heard about travel work a handful of times.

I am a travel histotechnologist who started traveling after COVID19 hit
and the dynamic in my hospital lab changed A LOT. I was ready for
something new!

I have been working on a *Getting Started with Travel Work* series on my
blog and would like to invite everyone interested in travel work to
check it out!

I publish every Wednesday, and the getting started series is nearly
complete.

I’d love to get some feedback from the community about what is important
to you, what you’d like to read about, and how I can help make the
transition into travel work a little easier.

Please check out the website at https://www.histotrek.com, the travel
series at https://histotrek.com/start-here/, and let me know your
feedback! I am on all social media platforms at HistoTrek, or you can
email me directly at contact at histotrek.com.