[Histonet] Stainer comparisons

Rathborne, Toni Toni.Rathborne at RWJBH.org
Mon Aug 15 08:45:41 CDT 2022

Good morning all,

We're at the point where we are looking at replacing our H&E stainer, and I'm wondering what opinions are out there about the Leica HistoCore Spectra ST - High Throughput Routine & Special Stainer and the Sakura Prisma Plus Special Stainer Configuration. What specials do you run on these stainers? Does this significantly increase the TAT of the H&E slides? Overall, what do you like or not like about either?

Thank you,

Toni

NOTICE: This e-mail and its attachments, if any, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information protected by law. It is intended only for use by the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or by reply e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail and the attachments, if any, and destroy any printouts.