[Histonet] Asking for software

Colleen Forster cforster at umn.edu
Sat Aug 6 14:43:35 CDT 2022

Donna,

I know first hand, if you have any computer issues that take out your
software, ( power surge for example) Leica does NOT reinstall the program.
You are left to find a different program. It took us a long time to get a
program so we could use both the IPC/IPS again. The new software isn't even
close to the program it came  with but it beats handwriting them.

This person may have had a similar problem so, like us, has the units and
no software to run them. ☹️☹️