[Histonet] Question regarding posting job openings

John Shelton John.Shelton at UTSouthwestern.edu
Thu Apr 21 07:49:49 CDT 2022

Howdy Lisa and Histonet List Members,

It is permitted. I think the membership benefits from knowing what opportunities exist in the field.
Job postings via recruitment services, as well as those from individual hospitals, commercial, or academic labs are welcome.

Logistics on how to accomplish...
The poster would need to be a subscriber to Histonet.
The message would need to be 60kb or smaller, so I suggest stripping any signature logos from the post.

Good luck in your search for the right candidate.

JS

John M Shelton
Core Operations Manager
Histonet List Owner & Moderator