[Histonet] Mohs Tech Wage?

Anne Murvosh amurvosh at advancederm.net
Wed Sep 22 12:36:46 CDT 2021

We are trying to hire a part-time Mohs technician in Washington state that is a train on the job.  I feel like the wage is too low, what are beginning Mohs techs making if they are not a histology tech? Thanks Anne
HIPAA Confidentiality Notice: The information and documents accompanying this e-mail may contain confidential information that is legally privileged and protected by federal and state law. The information is intended for use only by the entity or individual to whom it is addressed, the authorized recipient. The authorized recipient is obligated to maintain the information in a safe, secure, and confidential manner. The authorized recipient is prohibited from using the information for purposes other than intended, prohibited from disclosing the information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation, and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are in possession of this information, and are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any improper disclosure, copying, or distribution of the information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the owner of the information immediately and arrange for its return or destruction.