[Histonet] Retirement in sight!

Hobbs, Carl carl.hobbs at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Sep 9 13:20:43 CDT 2021

Well, Dr Morken
I do not know you but......I have read/absorbed/acted upon occasionally....... your most informative Posts, over the years
Your Professional History reads such a wide spectrum of interests/skills/locations!
I assume that you will still be contributing to Histonet so that your valuable insights/experiences may still be available to us that have not yet retired.

I trust that your Family equally enjoyed your trajectories across the World!
I wish you the very best in your new "Post"
Sincerely

Carl
Carl Hobbs FIBMS
Histology and Imaging Manager