[Histonet] Histology Jobs Houston, TX

Thomas Huynh thomas6093 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 09:42:16 CDT 2021

Hello Histonetter,
I am posting this for a friend:
We are a private reference laboratory that is derm focused with 3 full time histotech openings, 3 PRN histotech openings, 1 PRN transcriptionist opening, and 1 PRN grossing opening.  The full time histotech openings have shifts of 11pm- 7:30am, 12am- 8:30am, and 3:30am - 12pm. PRN histotech shifts vary for when coverage is needed, Monday through Saturday.  Our PRN transcriptionist shift varies based on need and has a start time of 5pm, Tuesday through Friday.  Our PRN grossing position has a start time of 10am and 2pm.  All shifts include a shift differential of $3/hr from 10pm - 5am.

Thanks,Thomas