[Histonet] Temp HT's needed

Erik Hughes ehughes at invicro.com
Tue Oct 19 10:35:57 CDT 2021

Good morning Histonet,

Invicro is in need of two temp HT's at our Aliso Viejo CA lab. We are a CRO that does a lot of interesting projects so your days will never be the same. The daily work will be general Histology and IHC. I need people that are comfortable with the Leica Bond RX, Ventana Ultra & Discovery. These positions will be thru March 2022 at least and could move to fulltime with opportunities for advancement. Please reach out to me to discuss if there is interest, thank you.

Take Care

Erik

Erik Hughes | Director of Lab Operations, Advanced Pathology Services
Invicro, A Konica Minolta Company
1 Enterprise, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Cell: (970) 817-3097
www.invicro.com<http://www.invicro.com/> | ehughes at invicro.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the specified individual(s) named. If you are not an addressee, it is strictly forbidden to copy or share any part of this message with a third party without written consent of the sender. Please notify the sender immediately if you have inadvertently received this message and delete it from all your email-enabled devices.