[Histonet] Jones problems

Amos Brooks amosbrooks at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 09:56:19 CDT 2021

Hi,
     I think your silver precipitation issue could be cured by the
thiosemicarbizide step too. If the reaction is sped up by this, you won't
need to have the slides in long enough to develop the precipitate.
    That said, since it is a silver stain, you still need the glassware to
be acid cleaned, but what you've been doing is probably just fine. I'm
pretty sure this will solve your problem. Keep us posted though.

Cheers,
Amos