[Histonet] Antibody diluent

Cartun, Richard Richard.Cartun at hhchealth.org
Wed Mar 24 14:28:34 CDT 2021

Interesting ..... I will definitely check this out.  I know I'm "Old School", but I have never "personalized" the diluent for preparing antibody dilutions.  We have always used just one diluent for all the antibodies that we have run over my 43-year career.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD
Director, Histology & The Martin M. Berman, MD Immunopathology/Morphologic Proteomics Laboratory
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102