[Histonet] Oil Red O

John Garratt john.garratt at ciqc.ca
Sat Mar 6 13:36:58 CST 2021

In Histological and Histochemical Methods in Theory and Practice by John Kiernan there is a good method for Oil Red O.

There is definitely an art to a good Oil Red O that is passed down from the older experienced tech to the young folks in the lab.

Bancroft’s Theory and Practice of Histological Technique is also a good source for staining methods.

John