[Histonet] HSV control

Titus, Jennifer Jennifer.Titus at greenwichhospital.org
Wed Jun 16 11:28:07 CDT 2021

Hi all,
We ran out of good patient tissue controls for HSV IHC.  We recently purchased slides from Statlab (not great), Mercedes medical (even less great) and Cellmarque (best ones).  But they are pricey.  Does anyone have extras, or want to set up a trade?

Thank you,
Jen
Jennifer B Titus, PA (ASCP)CM
Manager-Anatomic Pathology
Greenwich Hospital
5 Perryridge Rd.
Greenwich,  CT 06830
Phone:203-863-3005
Jennifer.Titus at greenwichhospital.org<mailto:Jennifer.Titus at greenwichhospital.org>
www.greenwichhospital.org<http://www.greenwichhospital.org/>

This message originates from the Yale New Haven Health System. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are the intended recipient you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Thank you.