[Histonet] List of best resources for histotechnologists

Page Baluch PAGE.BALUCH at asu.edu
Thu Jul 29 16:30:20 CDT 2021

Hi All,
Next week we will be having the Microscopy and Microanalysis 2021 virtual conference and I am organizing a session as part of the Technicians' Forum called Histology Helpline. The session will have a group of panelists who represent authors, listserv organizers and application scientists who will provide helpful resource information to histologists. Our own Timothy Morken will be there to talk about Histonet!

In addition to the roundtable discussion, we wanted to provide a list of the best books, websites, listservs or other resources that established histologists have used in the past. If you are interested in helping, please send me the name of any resource that might benefit someone less established in the field.

Thanks for your help!
Page

D. Page Baluch, PhD
Assistant Director | Research Scientist