[Histonet] Histology Positions from Bench to Management from Florida to Nevada!

Andrea Costello andrea at ka-recruiting.com
Sun Jan 24 20:06:56 CST 2021

Hello Histonetters!

Happy Monday! Over the past month, we have gotten in more *high priority*
histology jobs than we've had in the past year! Each of these
positions is *permanent
and full time* and our clients are extremely motivated to hire are all
offering highly competitive compensation packages (most include sign on or
relocation)!

If you are interested in learning more OR if you are looking for a change
feel free to reach out to me directly at andrea at ka-recruiting.com or
call/text 6177462745!

AZ - HIstology Supervisor
FL - Histology Manager
GA - Histotech - Early Days (either 2am or 3am start time)
GA - Histology Supervisor - Nights
ND - Histology Supervisor
NV - Histotechnologist - Grossing (HTL Required)
NY - Histology Supervisor - Evenings
NY - Grossing Supervisor
NY - Histotech - Day, Evening or Nights
NY - Grossing Tech - Night Shift
TN - Grossing/ Histology Supervisor - Nights
TN- Histotech - Nights
VA - Histotech (Afternoon/Evening Shift)
WI - Histotech - Evenings or Nights - Possibility of Days

Andrea Costello
Associate Vice President
Client Relationship Manager

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.