[Histonet] H Pylori controls

Cynthia McGrady cmcgrad1 at hurleymc.com
Thu Jan 21 12:21:14 CST 2021

Hello Histonetters.
Looking for positive H Pylori control block(s). We typically use
positive case tissue from old surgical cases, but seem to be running low.
If anyone has a surplus, and would be willing to share, or maybe we have
tissue you can use?? We could do a swap..Let me know..Thanks...Cindy McGrady

Cindy McGrady
HT(ASCP) QIHC
Hurley Medical Center
One Hurley Plaza