[Histonet] Leica Slide Printer

Joe W. Walker, Jr. jwwalker at rrmc.org
Fri Feb 26 14:58:40 CST 2021

I don't have experience with the Leica printers.

We bought the Thermoscientific  Slidemate AS for our histo and cyto departments.  The techs love them, and they have been in use for a couple of years now.  We have a service plan that replaces the print heads, which pays for itself in order to keep the qualify of the print good for barcode scanning.

Joe W. Walker, Jr. MS, SCT(ASCP)
P 802.747.1790  F 802.747.6525
joewalker at rrmc.org, www.rrmc.org