[Histonet] release of body parts

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Aug 19 10:32:13 CDT 2021

I will take the other side of this argument.

If you go to the Dentist and he extracts a tooth, it is the usual procedure that he gives it to you.
After all it is "your tooth".

Like wise, it's your gall bladder.  The legal department should understand that it is your
personal property and the mining of it from your body gives the hospital no particular right to take control of it
any more than they have the right to take control of a birthed infant.

E. Wayne Johnson DVM
Enable AgTech
Beijing