[Histonet] release of body parts

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Wed Aug 18 12:58:57 CDT 2021

Our policy, and the policy at 2 other institutions that I've worked at, is a mirror of what Richard Cartun stated.  We don't release soft tissues to anything but a funeral home.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
HNL Laboratories for
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
Ph: 215-938-3689
Fax: 215-938-3874
          Honesty
AccouNtability
    AgiLity
    CoLlaboration
  CoMpassion

Today's Topics:

   1. release of body parts (Nancy Schmitt)
   2. Re: release of body parts (Cartun, Richard)

Message: 1