[Histonet] Processing Protocols

Tony Reilly tonyreilly55 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 07:05:15 CDT 2021

Hi Jessica

My advice would be to process your small biopsies during the day allowing depending on the times you use at least 2 runs per day.  One in the am and one in the pm.  Then run your large blocks over night as per usual.  Any late arriving small biopsies can be run on the am run the following day .  This way everything is processed within 24 hours of arrival maintaining your TATs.

Regards

Tony
Retired Histotragic

Sent from my iPhone