[Histonet] Filed slides sticking together

Patpxs patpxs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 22:11:54 CDT 2021

We used to use a drying oven set at 37 degrees C.  We stopped using it because some people thought it smelled, plus our slide volume increased to the point where all the flats couldn’t fit.

Now we dry them for two days, minimum, before filing.  I prefer to let them dry for at least 4 days.

Paula

Sent from my iPhone