[Histonet] QIHC Exam Preparers

Maria Cruz mcruz84pr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:33:27 CDT 2020

I am very interested in this issue too.  I’ve wanted to obtain the QIHC
credential but people I know have failed the exam two and three times.
Someone once told me that the NSHs liaison to the ASAP exam committee was
retired.  How can that be good for members of the histology community that
want specialize in IHC?

Hi Histo-peeps:I’m just wondering if someone can shed some light on who
prepares the QIHC exam.  Everyone I’ve talked to about the test says that
all of the questions are tricky and cover a lot older topics rather than
more relavent information.  So how can we get some folks who understand
today’s IHC world involved in this process?  TIA for your input