[Histonet] [External] QIHC Prep

Daniel Pesino Daniel.Pesino at TrinityHealthOfNE.org
Mon Sep 14 09:42:04 CDT 2020

Hi Ariel -

Congratulations on this big step in your career! I used the QIHC Prep Course program by Joe Myers. The course is excellent and comes with a very helpful resource guide. You can find it on the NSH website.

Best of luck!

Daniel Pesino, HTL(ASCP)CM QIHC CM
Senior Histotechnologist
Trinity Health Of New England
Daniel.Pesino at TrinityHealthOfNE.org
W  860-714-4675

114 Woodland Street
Hartford, CT 06105
TrinityHealthOfNE.org | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

-----Original Message-----
From: Ariel Liberda via Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 10:22 AM
To: histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [External] [Histonet] QIHC Prep

Warning:  This email originated from the Internet!
DO NOT CLICK links if the sender is unknown, and NEVER provide your password.

Hello all!
I hope everyone is staying safe!

I'm looking to get my QIHC and I was wondering what prep materials everyone found most useful? I've looked at the histonet archives and everything I found was mostly out of date. I'm also looking for info about the test itself. How difficult did you find it? Someone mentioned that they believed it was a test taken with notes available but I haven't been able to find confirmation of this. Any info will be helpful! I've worked with IHC's for a few years now so I'm looking forward to getting the official accreditation!

Thank you all in advance! Histonet is such a wonderful wealth of knowledge!
-Ari

--

Ariel Liberda, HT(ASCP)
Lead Histotech

CTALab
c. [503.906.7300](https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__webmail.networksolutionsemail.com_edgedesk_cgi-2Dbin_tel-3A503.906.7300&d=DQMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=HKyZElUZ9A6Yyf6DYydB4h3JuSpSmPINBXYcEI2kzIM&m=kk9btPrCg75YkgEZBePfoDnCBgWXID9HnQfCIK51c80&s=Sd5gQGqV6e2f-nZgaLPMCVPVBCSZEDZQCN-XstC2-74&e=) | f. [503.245.8219](https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__webmail.networksolutionsemail.com_edgedesk_cgi-2Dbin_tel-3A503.245.8219&d=DQMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=HKyZElUZ9A6Yyf6DYydB4h3JuSpSmPINBXYcEI2kzIM&m=kk9btPrCg75YkgEZBePfoDnCBgWXID9HnQfCIK51c80&s=Ba4mH8xxABXuh3rvnefIcx6NSVFWm_tOxUI1yrS533k&e=)
12254 SW Garden Pl. | Tigard, Oregon 97223 Your skin, hair and nail pathology experts!