[Histonet] In search of Leica 2000 series part

Carol Torrence ctorrence at kmcpa.com
Thu May 28 14:05:28 CDT 2020

Good afternoon!  I am in search of a high profile back plate for an older (probably should say OLD) Leica RM2025 blade holder.  I brought the microtome up from the basement for a teaching microtome and I forgot that we had used low profile blades on it.  All of our microtomes use high profile.  If anyone has this part available, I would like to switch this one out or purchase a high profile plate.  Email me to spare the group.  LOL.  Please disregard if this post is not appropriate.  Thanks! And be well!

Carol Torrence HT(ASCP)
KMC DERMATOLOGY, Topeka, Kansas