[Histonet] CLIA license expiration

Curt Tague c.tague at pathologyarts.com
Wed May 27 18:53:18 CDT 2020

Looking for someone who might have experience with this already.... My CLIA and State license are going to expire soon and I've heard nothing from either the state or CLIA.... So I took the liberty of reaching out to them with no luck... I then called an inspector I know who suggested the main office might be willing or able to submit a letter indicating that things are still good, labs are permitted to continue until further notice as this COVID issue has put them further behind than they already usually are.
So, my simple question is this, has anyone had to deal with this issue yet and if so, how did you get it resolved?

Thanks!

Curt