[Histonet] Spectra Staining kits

warda hassan redrose297 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 03:05:47 CDT 2020

Dear Histonets

Firstly would like to thank to all who had helped me in sorting out my
previous issues with Spectra System, extremely appreciated.

As going through different protocols i noticed none are bond to use leica
staining kits but with me we are bond to use their kits.  Currently we are
using H2 kits, the kits states 2000 slides with constant staining pattern.

Unfortunately we had encountered the kit quality drops after 800 slides
only, in addition now it has started to drop after a week only, the option .

of agitation was tried but it gave us extremely pale results.

If anyone has experienced similar issues using Leica H/E kits please do
share your opinion or suggestions

Many thanks to all in advanced
Kind Regards
Warda Hassan