[Histonet] [External] IHC DAB

Daniel Pesino Daniel.Pesino at TrinityHealthOfNE.org
Fri May 1 10:07:54 CDT 2020

Hi Kristy,

What platform and detection kit are you using? Would you mind sharing your DAB protocol?

Thank you,

Daniel Pesino, HTL(ASCP)CM QIHC CM
Senior Histotechnologist
Trinity Health Of New England
Daniel.Pesino at TrinityHealthOfNE.org
W  860-714-4675

114 Woodland Street
Hartford, CT 06105
TrinityHealthOfNE.org | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristy Castillo via Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 11:01 AM
To: histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [External] [Histonet] IHC DAB

Warning:  This email originated from the Internet!
DO NOT CLICK links if the sender is unknown, and NEVER provide your password.

Hi Histonetters,

We are starting our IHC (fun times), we are having trouble with the DAB lighting up.  Processed for 5 thru 10 minutes and still nothing.  Our permanent red is working just fine.  Any ideas.

Thank you!

Kristy