[Histonet] On-line references

Tom Wells Tom_Wells at bcit.ca
Thu Mar 26 11:27:07 CDT 2020

John,
Thank you for your response. I should have been a little clearer in my original post. I was posting the question on behalf of one of my students.  In the course that I teach I have chosen to not use a required textbook. I list several recommended texts, including yours. Many of the students do in fact buy the texts. However, many use the texts I have reserved in our school's library. Since our library is closed, I wondered which current texts had e-versions so that the students could buy those and have access immediately. I was also wanting to direct our library to purchase e versions to prevent this kind of bottleneck from ever happening in the future. I am familiar with all of the common physical textbooks, but, not so for the electronic versions. I wondered if there were particularly good electronic versions.  Thanks. Tom
Tom Wells BSc, MEd, MLT, ART
Faculty
Medical Laboratory Science
School of Health Sciences