[Histonet] New processor and white paper, need pathologists to participate

Curt Tague c.tague at pathologyarts.com
Wed Mar 11 16:54:06 CDT 2020

Hello histo-world,

I've helped a company develop a new tissue processor, a rapid technology which does NOT utilize microwaves and process fresh, fatty, breast and colon type tissue, beautifully, in under 5 hrs. We are ready to put it in the market but first want to do some kind of official validation and publish a white paper on the process. We are considering pathologist's who might be interested in participating in this process and having their names included in the paper. Without disclosing any of the proprietary specifics of the technology at this point, would any of you know of a pathologist who might be interested in this project?

All the best!

Curt